GPHR Certification Exam
The global economy is increasing the demand for HR professionals with global perspective. Earning your Global Professional of Human Resources certification tells the world you’re ready to lead projects and people in exciting new areas. It also provides valuable insight into cultural distinctions that can affect HR programs, policies and strategy. If you have global responsibilities, consider GPHR certification.
The GPHR exam assesses the international HR body of knowledge and is intended for human resource professionals who develop and implement global HR strategies, manage HR operations overseas and oversee international assignment management. You may have simultaneous certification in GPHR and PHR or SPHR.
The GPHR Exam has a total of 165 questions:
- 150 scored questions, plus
- 15 pre-test questions randomly distributed throughout the exam.
GPHR Exam Functional Areas
- Strategic HR Management (26%)
- Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility (22%)
- Global Compensation and Benefits (18%)
- Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development (22%)
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management (12%)
|GPHR Exam Cost
||SHRM National Members
* For students/recent graduates, the balance of the GPHR exam fee is required upon meeting experience and graduation requirements.
Applications postmarked after the regular deadline are subject to a $50 late fee.
For additional information, please visit: www.shrm.org